Sales Account Manager - Distributor/Retail 5/14/2013
Increase sales by servicing existing accounts as assigned by the Director of Sales – B2B. Maintain thorough knowledge of industry products and services. Create proposals, negotiate agreements, establish pricing for customers. Interface with Purchasing, Production, Marketing, Product Management, and Accounting departments regarding product needs, lead times, and credit issues. Assist Director of Sales in creation of proposals, pricing, and marketing program implementation related to assigned goals.
- Service existing accounts thoroughly, technically, and administratively.
- Expand sales to existing accounts through new and existing products and services.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals/quotas. Take appropriate action and focus on meeting and exceeding communicated goals.
- Assist Director of Sales in developing new methods and approaches to finding and attracting new business.
- Prioritize and concentrate efforts on most attractive accounts.
- Assist management in direction of increased customer service, revenue and gross profit support.
- Assist Director of Sales in direction of new product, marketing, pricing, policy, and procedure developments.
- Communicate ideas, challenges, and issues as they arise.
- Contribute to a healthy, enjoyable, and productive company environment.
- Know the Griffin product line thoroughly and continue to learn with every new product launch.
- Perform all duties of the Account Manager in a fast and quickly changing market.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
- College graduate required
- Minimum 2 years experience selling to distributors or retail product managers; preferably in the consumer electronics category.
- Experience selling to 2nd tier retail accounts is a plus
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Skills using Mac OS and Salesforce CRM is a plus
This is a full-time position at our home office in Nashville, TN. We are looking to fill this position immediately.Apply Now