Is the FireWave supported in Snow Leopard?
We do not officially claim compatibility in Snow Leopard. However, it may still work. If you are having problems with FireWave after updating to Snow Leopard, you may want to try a complete uninstall of the software following the steps below:
- Unplug the FireWave from your computer.
- In your Applications folder, throw FireWave into the trash.
- In your home directory, go to Library->Preferences and search for a file labeled "com.griffintechnology.Firewave.plist," and throw that into the trash.
- In your home directory, go to Library->Application Support and throw away the "FireWave" folder, if there is one.
- In your home directory, go to Library->Caches and throw away the com.griffintechnology.firewave folder.
- Empty your trash and repair disk permissions. To repair disck permissions, go to Applications->Utilities->Disk Utility. Then select your Hard Drive and click Repair Disk Permissions. After this, restart your computer.
- Now you can reinstall the software by clicking here.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you can plug the FireWave hardware back in.